Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bond Falls - Paulding, Michigan


photo by mrbturner

Bond Falls near Paulding Michigan is a little over an hour from where I live. I have seen it several times, but each time I go, I notice the falls from a perspective I hadn't noticed before. There is a boardwalk that runs on the side of the falls that has six different viewing platforms. Each one is worth stopping at and enjoying.


photo by mrbturner

In my opinion, the best time to see Bond Falls is in Autumn. During peak color, the area is absolutely amazing and the falls are breathtaking.


photo by mrbturner

photo by mrbturner

I would highly recommend visiting Bond Falls. It's a great place to hike, have a picnic, or take some amazing photos. If you go later in the afternoon, you can hang around until dark and then go and check out the Paulding Light.........spooky.

If you like this blog, check out Amazing Places on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Brett, did you take these photos? They look great. I can't wait to go there this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lacey,
      I did take these pictures. The lighting and the colors were perfect that day. I hope you enjoy seeing Bond Falls this summer.

      Delete